Foreigners travelling by land coach (bus, train, car)
Сitizens of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore and the Philippines need to obtain Belarus transit visa (for train, bus, car) in the Embassy of Belarus in Singapore. No visa for land coach is required for visiting some western regions of Belarus:
National Park «BelovezhskayaPushcha»
Recreational parks "Augustow Canal" and "Brest"
Foreigners travelling via Belarus by airplane
No need to obtain visa for transit via National airport Minsk if you have a single ticket and your stay at the airport does not exceed 24 hours.
more information is here: https://en.belavia.by/faq/
Transit visa can be issued for transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus for the stated period, but not more than for 1 year, and is valid for 2 days from the date of entry of a foreign citizen into the Republic of Belarus.
Transit visa is issued for single, double and multiple transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus in case the foreigner has the visa of the country of one's final destination or can confirm that one does not have to obtain visa to the country of one's final destination.
If a visa to enter a third country is not required, other grounds for issuance of a transit visa are taken into account, including railroad, motor or airline tickets or booking confirmation.
|1. Transit Visa (Type В):||Processing Time|
|5 business days||2 business days|
single, double, multiple entry transit visa
|EURO 60||EURO 120|
single, double, multiple entry group transit visa (for each member of a group)
|EURO 10||EURO 20|
|Singapore (in SGD)|
|BLS Service fee *||55|
|2-way Courier (International) *||110|
|Optional Courier (Local) **||25|
|Form Filling Service **||15|
|SMS Service **||5|
* mandatory service fees
** Optional value added service
The list of documents required in order to obtain a visa to Belarus
1. A standard visa application form in one (1) copy.
- It should be borne in mind that a visa application form must be filled out in a legible handwriting or typed in the national language of the host country of a foreign institution, in the Belarusian, Russian or English languages.
- Answers to the questions of the visa application form must be complete and logically consistent. In the application form, it is mandatory to indicate the actual purpose of a trip. The visa application form must be signed by the foreign citizen personally. The visa application form for a minor must be signed by his/her legal representative.
2. One (1) photograph according to the international standard: size 35х45 mm, on a light background, high resolution; in addition, the face must occupy 80% of the photograph; the photograph must not be older than six (6) months.
3. A foreign travel document– a passport or its replacement document — must contain a photograph of the owner.
- If children under 18 years old intend to travel abroad, a foreign travel document must contain the photographs of such persons.
- It is important to know that a passport must have at least two (2) blank pages intended for visa; its issue date must not be older than ten (10) years.
- Besides, a foreign travel document submitted by a foreigner must not be dubious in terms of authenticity or ownership; it must not contain any torn or unbound pages, entries or corrections that are not certified by the relevant competent authorities.
4. A medical insurance contract concluded with RUE Belgosstrakh or Beleximgarant or a medical insurance contract concluded with any foreign insurance organization.
- A medical insurance contract must contain the following data: the name of the foreign insurance organization, its country and registered address, contact data (phone numbers, e-mail), the full name of the foreign citizen.
- The insurance contract must cover the territory of the Republic of Belarus; it must also be valid for the total period of the foreigner's stay in Belarus. The limit of indemnity must not be less than EUR 10 000.
5. A confirmation of the consular fee paid (see the consular fee rate on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus: www.mfa.gov.by).
6. In certain cases, additional documents at the request of a consular officer in order to issue or deny a visa.
The photographs must be:
|1. Transit Visa (Type В):||Processing Time|
|5 business days*||2 business days*|
|single, double, multiple entry transit visa||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|single, double, multiple entry group transit visa (for each member of a group)||EURO 10||EURO 20|
|2. Short-Term Visa (Type С):|
|single, double, multiple entry short-term visa||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|single, double, multiple entry group short-term visa (for each member of a group)||EURO 10||EURO 20|
|3. Multiple Entry Long-Term Visa (Type D)||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|4. Legalization/Attestation||EURO 35||-|
*The above mentioned processing time refers to the visa processing at Embassy and does not include the courier transit time.