Tourist Visa is given to those visiting Belarus for tourism or other non-business related purposes.
|Short-Term Visa (Type С):|
single, double, multiple entry short-term visa
|EURO 60||EURO 120|
single, double, multiple entry group short-term visa (for each member of a group)
|EURO 10||EURO 20|
|Singapore (in SGD)|
|BLS Service fee *||55|
|2-way Courier (International) *||110|
|Optional Courier (Local) **||25|
|Form Filling Service **||15|
|SMS Service **||5|
* mandatory service fees
** Optional value added service
The list of documents required in order to obtain a visa to Belarus
1. A standard visa application form in one (1) copy.
- It should be borne in mind that a visa application form must be filled out in a legible handwriting or typed in the national language of the host country of a foreign institution, in the Belarusian, Russian or English languages.
- Answers to the questions of the visa application form must be complete and logically consistent. In the application form, it is mandatory to indicate the actual purpose of a trip. The visa application form must be signed by the foreign citizen personally. The visa application form for a minor must be signed by his/her legal representative.
2. One (1) photograph according to the international standard: size 35х45 mm, on a light background, high resolution; in addition, the face must occupy 80% of the photograph; the photograph must not be older than six (6) months.
3. A foreign travel document– a passport or its replacement document — must contain a photograph of the owner.
- If children under 18 years old intend to travel abroad, a foreign travel document must contain the photographs of such persons.
- It is important to know that a passport must have at least two (2) blank pages intended for visa; its issue date must not be older than ten (10) years.
- Besides, a foreign travel document submitted by a foreigner must not be dubious in terms of authenticity or ownership; it must not contain any torn or unbound pages, entries or corrections that are not certified by the relevant competent authorities.
4. A medical insurance contract concluded with RUE Belgosstrakh or Beleximgarant or a medical insurance contract concluded with any foreign insurance organization.
- A medical insurance contract must contain the following data: the name of the foreign insurance organization, its country and registered address, contact data (phone numbers, e-mail), the full name of the foreign citizen.
- The insurance contract must cover the territory of the Republic of Belarus; it must also be valid for the total period of the foreigner's stay in Belarus. The limit of indemnity must not be less than EUR 10 000.
5. A confirmation of the consular fee paid (see the consular fee rate on the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus: www.mfa.gov.by).
6. In certain cases, additional documents at the request of a consular officer in order to issue or deny a visa.
The photographs must be:
|1. Transit Visa (Type В):||Processing Time|
|5 business days*||2 business days*|
|single, double, multiple entry transit visa||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|single, double, multiple entry group transit visa (for each member of a group)||EURO 10||EURO 20|
|2. Short-Term Visa (Type С):|
|single, double, multiple entry short-term visa||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|single, double, multiple entry group short-term visa (for each member of a group)||EURO 10||EURO 20|
|3. Multiple Entry Long-Term Visa (Type D)||EURO 60||EURO 120|
|4. Legalization/Attestation||EURO 35||-|
*The above mentioned processing time refers to the visa processing at Embassy and does not include the courier transit time.